What questions will the audit answer?
Employer brand audit aims to answer the following questions:
• What messages do we send to the candidate?
• How do we ship them?
• Are the sent messages consistent?
• Is their content actually effective?
• What do other people say about us - employees (internal PR)?
• What are our competitors doing?
• What are the effects of competitors' actions?
• What actions should be introduced and which ones should be abandoned?
The Commplace team will not only prepare answers to these questions, but also create a recovery plan and recommendations for further actions.
Your company is people. It is they who acquire new customers, increase the level of sales, and ensure the timely performance of contracts. Their involvement translates into measurable effects. However, studies have shown that only 13% of employees worldwide are engaged in their work and derive satisfaction from it at the same time. At Commplace, we know what to do to bring your employees into the rest of the 87%. And the employer's brand and internal PR play an important role here. What to do to become an employer of choice? This is the dream of many HR departments that conduct job interviews on a daily basis and see the degree of matching of applications to the demand for specialists. At Commplace, we will use individual employer branding tools so that your company attracts the best. Because that's what you care about.