Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator, i.e. the entity deciding how your personal data will be used, is Commplace Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. with headquarters in Sosnówka at ul. Liczyrzepy 20 (hereinafter "We", "Commplace" or "Company") the operator of the website available at www.commplace.pl (hereinafter "Commplace").
How to contact us for more information on the processing of your personal data?
Write to the personal data inspector appointed by us. Here are his contact details:
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
postal address: Inspektor Ochrony Danych Commplace Sp. z o. o. Sp. K., ul. Liczyrzepy 20, 58-564 Sosnówka.
Where do we get your data from?
We received them from you in connection with inquiries about Commplace services made by you or your relatives.
What is the purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data by Commplace?
We can process your personal data because it is necessary for correspondence, provision of services and / or performance of the contract concluded with you without the need to register and have a Commplace account, including:
- enabling the provision of services by electronic means and the use of the Commplace website, including transactions and payments for goods sold by Commplace
- providing transaction support and solving technical problems;
- performance of contracts concluded under the sales contract with other Commplace users;
- handling complaints in Commplace when you submit such a complaint;
- handling your requests that you address to us (e.g. via the contact form); contacting you,
including for purposes related to the provision of services, answering inquiries;
- the purpose of sending marketing content to you by the Company in a manner for which you have consented - the legal basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR; the legitimate interest of the Company consists in sending you marketing content by e-mail during the period of providing services to you by e-mail and, additionally, in a manner for which you have consented.
In addition, the law requires us to process your data for tax purposes and accounting. We also process your personal data for the purposes indicated below, based on the legitimate Interest of Commplace, which is:
- providing payment services;
- ensuring the security of the services we provide you electronically, incl enforcing compliance with Commplace's internal rules and preventing fraud and abuse and ensuring security;
- conducting Commplace research and analysis, including in terms of the functionality of this trading platform, improving the operation of services or estimating the main interests and needs of visitors;
- handling your requests, in particular, provided to the user service department and via the contact form in a situation where they are not directly related to the performance of the contract;
- debt collection; conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings;
- conducting statistical analyzes;
- storing data for archival purposes, and ensuring accountability (demonstrating compliance by us obligations under the law).
On the basis of and only if you give your consent, the Company processes your personal data for the purpose of:
- saving data in cookies and collecting data from websites and mobile applications.
Do you need to provide us with your personal data?
The company requires you to provide your e-mail address to be able to conclude and perform the contract concluded with you,
In connection with each transaction you make on Commplace without prior registration. If for some reason you do not provide this personal data, unfortunately we will not be able to conclude a contract with you, respond to inquiries, and consequently you will not be able to use Commplace services in the manner described in the preceding sentence.
If required by law, we may require you to provide other data necessary, e.g. for accounting or tax reasons. In the remaining scope, providing your data is voluntary.
What are your rights to Commplace regarding the processed data?
We guarantee the fulfillment of all your rights under the general data protection regulation, i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit their processing, the right to transfer them, not to be subject to automated decision making, including profiling, and the right to object to the processing of your data. personal data.
You can exercise these permissions when:
- regarding the request for data rectification: you will notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
- in relation to the request to delete data: your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which they were collected by the Company; you will withdraw your consent to the processing of data; you object to the processing of your data; Your data will be processed unlawfully; the data should be deleted in order to fulfill the obligation resulting from the law or the data has been collected in connection with the provision of electronic services offered to the child;
- in relation to the request to limit the processing of data: you will notice that your data is incorrect - you can request the restriction of the processing of your data for a period that allows us to check the correctness of this data; Your data will be unlawfully processed, but you will not want it to be deleted; Your data will no longer be needed for us, but you may need it to defend or pursue claims; or you object to the processing of data - until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds on our side override the grounds for objection;
- in relation to a request for data transfer: the processing of your data takes place on the basis of your consent or a contract concluded with you and this processing is carried out automatically.
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by us to the supervisory body, which is the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (address: Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
In what situations can you object to the processing of your data?
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when their processing is based on a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and the objection is justified by the specific situation in which you have found yourself.
Who do we share your personal data with?
The Company may share your personal data with entities supporting the Company in the provision of electronic services, i.e. those that provide payment services, perform accounting services, service quality research, debt recovery, legal, analytical, marketing, consulting or auditing services. The company may transfer your personal data to public authorities fighting against fraud and abuse.
How long do we keep your personal data?
The company stores your personal data in connection with your transaction with Commplace without prior registration, for the time necessary to carry out a given transaction and for the period in which it is possible to pursue claims in connection with the performance of the contract concluded as a result of the transaction, maximum 3.5 one year from the date of the transaction.
In the case of personal data processed for the purpose of sending marketing content to you by the Company - until you object to the processing of personal data in this regard.
In addition, data may be stored by us for the purposes of preventing abuse and fraud, for statistical and archiving purposes for a period of 10 years from the date of termination of the contract or an event necessitating such processing.
At the same time, for the sake of accountability, we will store data for the period in which Commplace is obliged to keep data or documents containing them to document the fulfillment of legal requirements, including enabling the control of their fulfillment by public authorities.
Do we transfer your data to countries outside the European Economic Area?
Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area to Google LLC. And if it should happen in the future, you will be informed in advance and the transfer will take place based on appropriate legal safeguards, which are standard contractual clauses for the protection of personal data, approved by the European Commission.
Do we process your personal data automatically (including through profiling) in a way that affects your rights?
Your personal data will be processed in an automated manner (including in the form of profiling), however, it will not have any legal effects on you or similarly significantly affect your situation.
Profiling personal data by Commplace consists in the processing of your data (also in an automated manner), by using them to evaluate certain information about you, in particular to analyze or forecast personal preferences and interests.
- Our website is available at: www.commplace.pl
- Commplace Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. is committed to respecting your privacy.
- Commplace Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. limits the use and collection of information about our clients to the necessary minimum.
- Commplace Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. makes every effort to properly secure all personal data entrusted to us.
- The website is provided with security measures to protect the data under our control against disclosure, loss, misuse and modification.
- Only a limited number of authorized employees have access to the data of newsletter subscribers.
- Personal data is data used to identify a specific person: name and surname, home address or other mailing address, e-mail address or other information enabling contact with a given person.
- When using our website, you may be asked to provide some of your personal data by filling out a form or otherwise.
- The data you will be asked for are in most cases your name and e-mail address.
- In the case of order forms, reservations, surveys, contests, etc., you will be asked to provide full personal data.
- Failure to provide the required data will block the activity that the data related to.
- Data of customers / website users may be presented collectively to our Partners, Customers and Suppliers - without the possibility of processing and sharing them. We do not sell personal or address data to third parties.
- Customer contact information may be used to make contact with them when necessary.
Subscription to the free newsletter: (if available)
- Subscribing to the electronic newsletter is free.
- Subscribing to the electronic newsletter requires entering your name and e-mail address in the appropriate form.
- The newsletter contains information about current promotional campaigns, special offers, news, competitions and other Commplace events.
- Users have the option to opt out of receiving e-mails from us.
- To unsubscribe from the newsletter, simply click the "Unsubscribe" button in each of the newsletters sent to you.
Explicit Personal Data:
- Personal data provided when posting comments on articles or other parts of the website (e.g. forum, guest book, etc.) are available to all visitors to these pages.
- This data can be used to send you unspecified information by other users of our website.
Cookies and other identification technologies:
- Cookies, i.e. small text files sent to the internet user's computer, identifying it in a way necessary to simplify or cancel a given operation. They are also used to collect information about the activity on a given website, or to retrieve personal data previously provided by the website user.
- Commplace Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. uses users' IP addresses to diagnose problems related to the operation of our server, to analyze security breaches and to manage our website.
- Most browsers allow you to control the use of "cookies", including determining whether they are to be received and the method of their removal.
- Most browsers can be set to notify you when a "cookie" has arrived; you can also choose to block cookies.
- The condition for cookies to work is their acceptance by the browser and not removing them from the computer's hard drive.
Rules for minors
- Our website is not intended for children.
- Commplace Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. does not monitor or verify information on the age of its subscribers.
- Minors should not send any information or subscribe to the newsletter without the knowledge of their parents or guardians.
- We do not intend to collect personal data from persons under the age of 18.
Rules for using the Commplace website
- The owner of this website is Commplace Sp. z o. o. Sp. k.
- All rights to the entire content of the website are reserved.
- The User has the right to download and print fragments of the website for private purposes, provided that the copyrights and rights of trademarks belonging to Commplace or other entities are not infringed.
- No part of the website may be copied in whole or in part for commercial purposes, transmitted electronically or otherwise, modified, linked or used without the prior written consent of Commplace Sp. z o. o. Sp. k.
- Commplace Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. will make efforts to keep the information posted on its website up-to-date, but does not undertake the necessity to constantly update all data.
- Commplace Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. is not responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of the information contained in our website.
- Commplace Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. reserves the right to make changes to some or all of the website without prior notice.
- The risk related to the use and use of information contained on the website is borne by the user himself.