Workshops with managers on building cooperation relationships
During workshops conducted by experts from Commplace:
• you will understand your role and the main tasks that you carry out as a team manager,
• you will see what the team building process looks like,
• you will learn models of effective communication and building lasting relationships with employees,
• you will receive advice on planning and executing tasks,
• you will learn effective tools for managing yourself and your team,
• you will learn motivation techniques - yourself, but also your employees,
• you will learn about planning tools that support the achievement of goals,
• you will learn how to develop yourself and the talents of your colleagues,
• you will learn about giving feedback,
• you will be able to identify conflict points in relationships and communication barriers.
Before each workshop, we will determine which elements are the most important from the point of view of your organization. The workshops are each time adapted to the specifics of a given industry. Thanks to this, after completing the training, the manager gains knowledge that he can easily implement in his company.
No work commitment
A Gallup study found that only 13% employees are involved in the work. There is a world of difference between engaged and disengaged employees. The latter come to the company only to get paid. Committed employees are an active part of the company's culture. They enjoy their work and make every effort to contribute to the company's success. They are also aware of the role they play in this process. Workshops with managers on building cooperation relationships are therefore a great opportunity to skillfully manage relationships and raise the level of team involvement. Ask us how to involve your employees in their work.