CLV of your clients
Among the less frequently used tools, often overlooked by business owners and marketers, the value of CLV is the most important. This is confirmed by British research from 2018. They show that only 34 percent. among the surveyed marketers knew and understood this term. Of these, only one in four believed that in his company CLV is sufficiently measured and used for planning activities.
Calculating CLV - why with us?
Some agencies take advantage of the low level of customer knowledge. They are presented with complicated charts of which little can be seen. With us, you receive a report that will allow you to make important business decisions right away. After that, you can always apply the knowledge of CLV in practice, and we will help you, if necessary, to adjust specific strategies that will further improve this indicator.
What will we consider when calculating the CLV?
• annual, monthly and weekly expenses of your clients,
• the annual number of purchases per customer,
• average profit for each client per year,
• average expenses for each purchase,
• dynamics of increase or decrease in the value of purchases over the years,
• the average length of time they use your services over their lifetime
• cost of acquiring each client
• we will identify the most and least valuable customer groups from the company's point of view
With this data, you can better plan how to retain the best customers and increase your profits. In addition, it will allow you to find alternative, cheaper methods to attract each customer. All this will contribute to a new, more effective marketing strategy for your company.
Find out the real value of each client
Wouldn't you like to know what real value, expressed in PLN, each customer has for you? Thanks to this, you will better plan your advertising expenses and acquiring each of the customers. The CLV report will help you make strategic decisions in your business.