How can we help you?
The fact that we are able to recognize the needs of business partners - each, yours and ours - you can see for yourself. When starting cooperation with us, we will first have to know your needs. To develop your business, first of all, we need to know exactly what you expect. Knowing the client's problem gives us the first idea of the solution we will be working on. The company can:
- have a poorly functioning online ordering system,
- not be able to retain customers due to uninteresting content,
- not knowing how to benefit from your customer data,
- waste money and time on outdated marketing strategies, etc.
Once we know what areas need improvement, we can fill these gaps with perfectly effective solutions.
Additionally, we try to find out what expectations you have as a customer for our future cooperation. It can be something as clear and measurable as a specific increase in conversion or a more "abstract" goal. For example, such as increasing customer involvement in the brand on mobile devices. We accept both challenges with equal enthusiasm. And in both cases we are equally effective.
Are you sure you know what B2B sales is?
Here's one of the most common mistakes that companies make when selling B2B. They assume that selling to firms literally means selling to firms. It is not so. B2B sales are multidimensional. Generally, the company pays, but a department or unit finalizes the sale, and basically - a specific, individual person. In an ideal world, you would focus on selling on all three levels. In the real world (where you operate with limited time and resources) you will often have to prioritize.
- What do you think is the most important level of sales?
- When you qualify the buyer's needs, whose exact needs are determined by your needs analysis?
- Do you know the company's needs? Department needs? Or maybe the individual needs of the person you are negotiating with?
Sounds complicated? At Commplace, we will help your company take effective action at every sales level. Knowing your customers' needs, you will give them what they need to make a decision in your favor.