B2B and B2C communication in social media for the food industry
REGIONS OF OPERATION:
Vandemoortele is a European leader in frozen bakery products and margarines, cooking oils and fats. It is a Belgian family company present on the market since 1899.
- Development of a social media communication strategy that is addressed to the B2B sector, including messages to the B2C sector.
- Building a tailored and engaged audience on each social media channel - Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Planning and building a professional image of the company in social media and regular publications on novelties from the bakery offer.
- Developing a communication strategy in social media.
- Analysis of competition activities.
- Preparation of characteristics of the audience in social media.
- Adjusting the subject and style of communication to individual channels.
- Influencer marketing - cooperation with brand ambassadors.
For the first year of cooperation with the client, we developed a communication strategy tailored to individual social media channels. We use LinkedIn to communicate content in the area of employer branding and adapted to the B2B channel. We use the profile on Facebook and Instagram for mixed communication - we combine B2B and B2C. After a year of regular activities, we have built a professional brand image in social media on the Polish market and built a large and engaged group of recipients. Another year of joint work was intensified by activities in the video format and influencer marketing.
- Followers 42 000
- Reception 529 000
- Average fan growth +56.99%
Combining B2B and B2C communication is a challengewhich we were pleased to face. On the one hand, Vandemoortele wants to build a professional image in the eyes of business customers, and on the other hand, the brand wants to be recognizable in the eyes of end customers, i.e. consumers of its customers. No less important is employer branding communication. We use various communication channels to reach individual groups of recipients with appropriate messages.
Client's business assistant
Bartosz ZielińskiLet's talk
We share knowledge, inspire and advise
Follow us on LinkedIn